2010年8月8日 星期日

[轉載] Inception 情節: WHY IT IS REALITY

ENDING CREDITS + WHY IT IS REALITY
Froward from IMDB by blue84freak
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/board/thread/168063860

I've seen the movie 4 times now, and I'm ready to make a new list of
my arguments saying it was real at the end. Let me say, though, that I
am not including the "top falling after credits" rumor. I only heard it
in 1 of my 4 viewings. Some people say they heard it, some people say
they didn't. Perhaps they sent out only a small percentage of the films
with this in it to stir up debates. It wouldn't be the first movie with
alternate credits/endings.




Here are my main points as of right now, in no certain order:



1) In all scenes believed to be reality throughout the movie, Cobb
is definitely NOT wearing a wedding ring. In all dreams, Cobb is wearing
the wedding ring. Nolan clearly set it up consistantly so that dreams =
ring, reality = no ring. This is something a typical movie-goer doesn't
pick up, but it is there.



At the end, he does not have a ring. The rule that Nolan set is no ring = reality.



2) The children are wearing DIFFERENT clothing. To this point, I
have focues only on the differences in the girls' clothing. The girl is
wearing a solid pink dress in the dreams. In the ending scene (reality)
she is wearing a pink dress with a white t-shirt underneath. Nolan
purposely makes the outfits ULTRA-similar so it will create the idea for
nay-sayers to claim it was a dream. But if you look closely (or see it 4
times) you will notice it is different. And this isn't like saying she
had a pink dress from Macy's and then a pink dress from JC Penney. This
is a completely different outfit.



3) The children are BIGGER and OLDER. The credits prove that the
children in the final scene were about 2 years older. A simple screen
shot of each shows that they are definitely bigger in the final scene
(the girl especially). Someone has even pointed out that the voices are
older sounding in the end (you would expect that with actors that are 2
years older).



4) Cobb refuses to look at his children in the dreams, saying that
"if i will ever see their faces again, i have to get home, to the real
world." He stated that he will not give up until he sees their faces IN
THE REAL WORLD. He knows he can see them in the dream world, but he
states that he will not do it until it's real.



5) The top goes from perfectly spinning, to wobbling slightly, to
wobbling a lot, which implies it should fall next. I know should doesn't
mean it will, but in previous dreams, the top NEVER wobbles like that.
It goes smoothly non-stop.



There's some more little things you can point out. And please add to
my list if you have some strong points for saying it was reality.



And if you are going to say it was a dream, don't just brush over my
points. I challenge you to prove one of my statements wrong. I am
confident that all 5 of those points are correct. And if all 5 of those
are correct, I am confident that my final conclusion must be correct.
All of the doubters can make baseless claims, but I do not see any of
them with sound logical arguments.

沒有留言:

張貼留言