2010年6月5日 星期六

為了模玩具的新玩具: Sigma lens 8-16 mm

為了模玩具的新玩具: Sigma lens 8-16 mm

One of my little tricks in toy/model shooting (might be some of you already known)  is using ultra wide lens.  My  Tarmon 11-18mm lens (although it hasn't good comments among photographers, yet it's stength- short shortest focal length) has been with me for over 5 years, and over 80% of toys pics are taken by it :)

Now it's time for me to switch to this new lens! 


Photobucket




Photobucket



more wide & with good capability in short focus!  See its power on 1:144 stuff!

Photobucket




OMG... my dirty CMOS
Photobucket




2 則留言:

  1. 收到! 不過我會再太和站月台等你同ivan!~ 請進入車卡後通知我

    回覆刪除
  2. 閑來沒事 進來逛下 林晟老師數學教學網 ps2遊戲王 xbox 360遊戲片 ps2遊戲片80元 德周 wii超級瑪莉歐 xbox 360台片專賣 無雙遊戲網 民視文化 謝孟媛中級文法 遊戲基地 wii瑪莉兄弟遊戲攻略 窮人天碟 飛鳥遊戲 wii遊戲片專賣店 game淘 tvgame360 xbox 360台片 ps3遊戲片

    回覆刪除