2010年4月5日 星期一

1:100 Gundam BD3! 機動戰士高達外傳-戰慄之藍

1:100 Gundam BD3! 機動戰士高達外傳-戰慄之藍

ModelWork of Anonymous

Collection & PhotoWork of Gundam@EFSF


As you know, it is quite surprise for me I will collect G-kit of non Amuro MS. Indeed, I was quite impressed by “heart guy” who refine this BD series from “Korean heroic feel” into this gentle 0079MS feel.



For the color scheme, I try to highlight the blue in metallic, 3 levels of grey-white as G30 and apply decals in Katoki style to give a new interpretation of BD3.


因為最後我決定
只擁有阿寶的高達,

所以忍痛割愛...

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1123588927


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Well, all in all after I took this pics… I know my true preference… heroic style with high posability is my cup of tea… this stuff is too “gentle” for me.

1 則留言: