2010年4月27日 星期二

模玩實景攝影之10-軍事基地!~a long long road...

模玩實景攝影之10-軍事基地!~a long long road...

Thank for my military base modeler, Paolo, for this commission work!

still a lot need to be test in this weekend, white balance, shooting angle, how to shoot the "sky" in low angel... etc.
I hope I can utilize this base for a new horizon of my pics, stay tune!  & your invaluable advices are my motivation!

Photobucket




Photobucket






模玩實景攝影... It's a long long road...



White background




沙漠景 Desert backgound


沙漠景加天
Photobucket


chainbase- elementary level


Photobucket




chainbase-OK
Photobucket




Whitebase in the sky
Photobucket




black background




Cosmo background
Photobucket



On the moon







It's really a long long roda, hope I can grab the trick of "airport under the sun" skill & share more! :)  Stay tune!


沒有留言:

張貼留言