2009年3月13日 星期五

【前傳】All that Gundam 阿寶全高達計劃

How does this Project Start?  Share with you the path

這個項目是如何開始的?與大家分享!

Around 1988~



This is the first visual which
arouses my interest in collecting my “All that Gundam”.  I should see this in 1:220 series in Animate,
the box art & the painted display were indeed stunning! 



BOXART引起我的興趣去收集 “All that Gundam。我在宇宙船看到了這1:220系列的展示,確實令人震撼!



Photobucket



Then I start collecting all the
1:100 Gundam models (be aware that by that time there are no MG), Bandai kit, g
kit… of course, finally all were in the status of semi-built, & were
donated to friends in HKML & Toysdaily.



然後,我開始收集所有的1:100高達模型(那個時候,沒有MG Bandai’s G-Kit, ...當然,都在半建成的狀態,最後轉贈給HKML Toysdaily朋友。





2001~

For over 10 years not collecting
Gundam 3D stuff (because no time to build models & “toys” are not up to my
expected quality), the GFF series born in 2001. 
This is a turning point, as I started to collection Gundam 3D stuff, as
the series are of good quality (in the very beginning) and the series is quite
ambition to realized the “All that Gundam’ dream of Gundam fans.






超過10年沒有收集高達三維的東西(因為沒有時間來砌模型,而玩具沒有達到我的預期質量),GFF系列誕生於2001年。這是一個轉折點,我開始再收集高達三維的東西,因為一系列的高質量的(在一開始),以及一系列非常野心實現了“All that
Gundam”
高達迷夢想。



Photobucket




2004~



Eventually (around 2004), I start
taking photos of them to liberate “my desire to create”.  This is the first pic I formally released in
the internet. 





  I remembered that the newsgroups
I usually publish are 3comic.gundam, cow’s group (toysnews) and then finally
Toysdaily.




最終(約2004年),我開始拍攝他們以解放我創作的
。這是第一幅我在互聯網上正式發布。

我通常發布是3comic.gundam,牛谷(toysnews),然後最後Toysdaily



In 2005, with the purchase of
11-18mm lens, I believe my technique is quite “stable” & hence starting the
project “GFF the Origin”, i.e. Take only 1 pic for each GFF.  What a shame that still not yet completed for
4 years time…



2005年,購買11 - 18mm鏡頭,技術是相對穩定,因此開始 GFF the Origin,每個GFF只發1幅。遺憾...4年的時間仍然沒有完成...

2006~ commissioning others



This local sculpture held my
heart & by coincidence I finally collect all the white kits and commissioned
ultrayung to work on this



2006 〜委託模型師代工


這本地創作震撼我的心,有緣地,我終於收集所有的白件,並委託ultrayung代工






This is the 1 stuff I
commissioned ultrayung as a “trial”, coz the 3 WB Team MS are too precious.



這是第一件東西我委託ultrayung為實驗,畢竟3WB
Team MS
實在太珍貴。 




After the completion the 3 WB
team MS, I do think it is already enough. 
You know, commission modeling is very expensive indeed.   Unexpectedly, the Neograde release a very
cool Nu evo 5 version!  Struggling for a
while, I persuaded my self, “it is Amuro’s final Gundam, very special, worthy
to invest”

完成3WB
Team MS
,我原本認為已經是夠了。你知道,委託模型師代工確實是非常昂貴的。不料, Neograde發布一個非常酷的Nu evo 5版本!掙扎了一段時間,我說服自己,這是阿寶最後的高達,非常特殊,值得投資!





 

Photobucket
  

這個項目就是這樣開始的!


7 則留言:

  1. 你的高達使真係有段古~
    發覺我自已其實都ok膚淺~
    幾時會有啊寶專用zz gundam呢??好想睇XD
    [版主回覆03/13/2009 23:49:00]PLANNED!

    回覆刪除
  2. 很偶然來到這裡,自己不是特別喜歡高達[但很喜歡看機械人],看完這篇,夢想是一點一點的去實現,再加上堅持不放棄。 相片很漂亮,好像真的看到高達實物一樣,期待看到你的作品~~
    [版主回覆03/13/2009 23:50:00]really thx 4 ur compliment!

    回覆刪除
  3. 寫得很好, 看得我如痴如醉, 相信很多人有這樣的高達夢, 我少時也有想過建立電動的基地, 但好像你那樣能實行的, 很難得呢, 相信也勾起不少高達迷重燃計劃呢~~!
    [版主回覆03/13/2009 23:46:00]看得我如痴如醉 <---- haha, ur appreciation is my motivation!

    回覆刪除
  4. Yep, my original plan in MG is also stick with Amuro's MS... or Gundam!!! then Sazabi, Kampfer and never end.... then FWUO, HCM etc
    [版主回覆03/14/2009 09:38:00]haha, so ur plan is... ALL THAT "BANDAI's"!!!!

    回覆刪除
  5. 請問All the gundam圖中最上方的gundam是什麼呢? 另外,您的創作和收集真是棒啊!!!
    [版主回覆03/14/2009 14:13:00]NT1 lor! & thx 4 ur kind words!  Visit more!

    回覆刪除
  6. started collecting from 1981/1982, I think I have most of the Gunpla before 1983. I think I still have all the box cover. While stop collecting when studying abroad. I started again when Bandai started selling the PG model. Now I only buy the PG Gunpla and the GFF/Zenograph series
    Photo of my desk top 2 years ago.

    Please delete my previous comment
    [版主回覆03/17/2009 02:11:00]started collecting from 1981/1982, I think I have most of the Gunpla before 1983  <--- me too!  may be we are at the same age?

    回覆刪除
  7. What are the Gundam heads in the box art? I recognize RX-78, ZZ, and Z but I don't know the rest..
    [版主回覆09/21/2009 23:41:00]MKII, NT1 & Nu

    回覆刪除