2008年1月10日 星期四

Hi Nu Gundam- code Unicorn

Anaheim top secret plan, the utmost technology customized for Amuro (… if
he survived from the 2nd Neo-Zeon conflict)




This is the 1:100 MG Hi Nu with VP conversion kit.  At the very beginning, I intended make it in
orange version (coz IMO, not official, it is the test type prepared for Amuro
& Amuro never uses it)





Of coz, it is a commissioned work of my modeler.  Indeed, I want to re-state that all the models
in my blog are not built by me.  I
commissioned them to professional modelers. 
Yet, I write a very detailed draft on color tone, the feel etc.





My tripod is loss so couldn’t take many pics, hopefully I can make
it in this weekend!  Stay tune!


retouched the psycho frame areas

Photobucket


before retouch

Photobucket

  

10 則留言:

  1. how come you lost your tripod? no wonder haven't see your pictures lately
    [版主回覆01/10/2008 23:15:00]lost in trip... X(

    回覆刪除
  2. 嘩!! 好正呀! 是手辦嗎?? 真慚愧!! 我隻 Unicorn 都未砌呀!!
    [版主回覆01/10/2008 23:14:00]是手辦conversion kit for MG :)

    回覆刪除
  3. Unicorn cosover  Hi Nu ......甘都俾你林到,仲做埋出來,實在太強!
    [版主回覆01/10/2008 23:14:00]haha, not at all...

    回覆刪除
  4. Will you get unicorn lately?
    [版主回覆01/10/2008 23:14:00]I will wait for the GFFMC :)

    回覆刪除
  5. 有埋爆甲仲正....

    回覆刪除
  6. Great work !!! your idea is fabulous, crossover is good !!! Your work has good quality, photo is great !!!

    回覆刪除
  7. 好正丫,似 unicorn 得黎又幾似 astray red frame

    回覆刪除
  8. O god what a nice HI NU

    回覆刪除
  9. 咁都俾你諗到,配色又好好,唔睇真係走寶.....
    good job
    [版主回覆02/11/2008 23:22:00]thx! & Happy CNY!

    回覆刪除